What is K-Kids?
K-Kids is our service club for 2nd and 3rd grade students at Magnolia Trace. K-Kids members will learn the value of helping others by taking part in community service projects and club activities. Magnolia Trace teachers and parents will act as our K-Kids Club’s advisors.
What is Kiwanis?
Kiwanis International is a worldwide organization of people interested in helping kids around the world. Kiwanis members belong to adult Kiwanis clubs, which are a lot like K-Kids. The Mandeville Northshore Kiwanis Club will sponsor the K-Kids Club at our school.
What are the objectives of K-Kids?
- To provide opportunities for working together in service to school and community.
- To develop leadership potential.
- To foster development of a strong moral character.
- To encourage loyalty to school, community, and nation.
What will K-Kids members do?
- Attend a bi-monthly K-Kids after school meeting.
- Participate in K-Kids service drives.
- Practice the K-Kids core values (caring, inclusiveness, leadership, and character building).
- Practice service leadership, which is coaching and building the talents in others.
How do I find out more information?
Our K-Kids advisors will be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Please email Mrs. Cangiamilla (Laura.Cangiamilla@stpsb.org) or Mrs. Fradella (Casey.Fradella@stpsb.org).
How can I help?
We need and love volunteers. Parents are needed to make copies, set up for the meeting, assist with snacks and crafts at the meeting, and clean up after the meeting. Please email Mrs. Cangiamilla (Laura.Cangiamilla@stpsb.org) or Mrs. Fradella (Casey.Fradella@stpsb.org) if you would like to help.